The point-of-care self-testing kiosk.
The medical self-test kiosk module is a part of the [email protected] digital platform, allowing patients to do their validated intake of vital parameters and questionnaires autonomically, without the interaction of a healthcare professional. With over 500.000 patients in several hospitals, the self-test kiosk has shown that yearly 1,5 FTE of nursing staff could be saved or reallocated. It enters the captured data immediately into the EMR, thus simplifying the work of all hospital professionals. The kiosk is an CE-approved medical system and meets all GDPR standards.
- Frees up time for nurses to do other activities, indirectly addressing the nursing shortage that can be seen in hospitals worldwide …
- Eliminates the need for manual data entry by hospital staff
- Increases patient engagement at the very beginning of the patient journey
- Quicker consultation, less waiting room time
- API connectivity with any EMR
How it works
- Patients sit down on the kiosk and follow the steps on the touchscreen.
- The screen guides people through the simple steps to operate the medical devices on the kiosk.
- Measurement results are delivered to your institution’s internal patient data system, or printed on a ticket.
- Physicians can access the data and use the input as part of the therapy.